viernes, 12 de junio de 2009

The end of the beginning


(photo taken by me, Madrid 2009)


After several weeks working on my own webpage and blog, I decided that it was too much for me. At least installing WordPress by myself! (and having to pay a huge amount to a hostpage)

For the moment, this is my new blog... I will talk about everything that makes sense to me (so be aware!) Images are important, I breath, eat and dream images. Images are pure inspiration.

So, let's start!


Tras varias semanas trabajando en mi blog he decidido tirar la toalla. La aplicación de WordPress ha podido conmigo! así que me cuelgo aquí, que es más fácil, y a ver si arranco de una vez. En este blog hablaré sobre cualquier cosa que para mí tenga sentido (y seguramente de las que no lo tengan también). Imágenes, mi inspiración! Así que empecemos!

0 comentarios:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo